• Evaluates and assesses your requirements.
• Compiles information of components.
• Assess extra needs you may have.
• Design and engineer a computer enclosure that fits within its surroundings.
• Provides product data sheet, CAD drawings, photo imaging or we can build a prototype cabinet
"This ensures that no stone is left unturned prior to production runs."
Precision Medical Cabinetry is self efficient, performing all tasks in custom building you a perfect computer enclosure in our custom cabinet shop. This ensures control of all our processes necessary to get the job done right the first time and on budget.
Our goal is to build relationships with clients nationwide. We plan to help you improve your work environment and increase productivity. Building aesthetically pleasing computer workstations along with functionality.
"We pledge high standards without compromise."
We start out by creating an overall site plan, locate where cabinets are to be installed and in which order they will be installed, and approximate times installers will be in a given area, and for the time duration.
This will be given out to hospital management to overview. We will require a signature of acceptance for the overall plan or make any changes deemed necessary and restated for acceptance.
The plan will include precise times and duties to be carried out in greater detail and what methods are being used throughout our times with you. Ensuring you a clean and professional job.
We understand that sensitive situations can arise in the hospital environment; we train our installers to be aware of the surroundings and do everything in their power to ensure everyone's needs are met. We will be in your environment for a while and will respect all.
• The same detailed plans per cabinet installation.
• Unpack computer components.
• Inspect and verify all components.
• Install computer equipment into enclosures.
• Connect all computer wires using our wire management system.
• Adjust and test functionality.
• Staff training: cleaning, maintenance and adjustments.
All installations are documented and pictures taken of the finished product and archived.